Sunday, August 31, 2014

Bro Row - WTF!?

Wouldn't it be Nice
 
Oh, oh, wait...yesterday
Blah blah blah blah
Something wrong
Yea...look into light

Look hard, soul speak
Grind out no one owns
And no one believes
What crap, always a woman

And watch your back
Don't believe sexes trust
Knock upon you door
Ahead of the smile

As you sit here waitin'
Same tab, same female
Bake pie shake your tail
Hustle til you die

TRENDING? This makes NOOOOO SENSE!! That site needs to be shut down because I am not poet, flunked English repeatedly and hate writing in the first place. I'm convinced that people like things that are terrible...like it's a big joke, that would make me happier knowing that. This writing It is about "bro row" at Bolsa Chica. It speaks to all the old guys who sit around waxing a re-waxing their boards while the lot of us are out in the water catching what little fun we can. Old guys don't rule they just talk crazy, mad shit about how most women suck these days and how their aches and pains are due to breaking hearts. These bro's are the cretin species of surfer's, hopefully they'll all be gone soon. Truly, the dumbest crap I have ever written. Do you understand this? Maybe that's it. I come off so fucking weird, I have left them confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment