Tuesday, August 26, 2014

New Names

Dear Winchrome,

Hello and welcome. I would also like to welcome the Silkyandroid as this bot is also a visitor. Well, basically you have seen me lose my mind and that's ok we all need inspiration, right? You couldn't have picked a better place to do a study then with this inane blob. See, more than your "girl next door", I get myself into heavy situations that aren't necessarily sought out by me. It's as if I am called upon something to dig upon it and expose whether the result be good or bad. I am terrified of my who I have worked for but I have explained that in previous postings. It doesn't really matter, all that matters is how well I treat other humans beings and my loved ones.

When I look back in my history to start, I was a candy striper. No, silly willy not stripper although I guess I could have ventured down that road but they're is too much hustle and no real payout in that business model. I found other forms of decency to make cash quick without completely losing all my morals. Is started striping in 6th grade a nice catholic school I was and the convalescent home was right up the street. After school for 3 years, I took my ass up to the little home of the almost dead or dying and supported the staff and made very good friends with some of it's semi-perm residents. Have you ever been to a convalescent home? It's like a nice form of hospice. Week after week, year after year all my old pals would drop as the Universe took them back into the recycle bin. Since I can remember the dying were always with me. Whatever, why, well I think I know why, but meh, it is what it is. I don't question it, but repeatedly I have heard, "thank you so much for being here, everything is beautiful!" Well what the fuck, I don't know what they were looking at but watching a sickly human on the brink of death is anything but beauty to the human eye, but I don't really have sight like most.

If you're wondering why the fuck I'm talking about this, maybe you should ask yourself, why the hell you visit this blob in the first place. You got here somehow, and if you found it from the recent debacle all I can is, "I'm sorry." What I thought was, was not and then who I thought was it was someone else to another  and then it got worse because the synchronicity was beyond insane but they clarified that it wasn't their intent so then I thought who it was, was not. But again who I was trying to reach possibly saw a glimpse and may be seeing but I no longer understand if they truly know this so I guess it will just rest. Poof. Done. It was crazy but a really good thing for me. I went places in my mind I have never been before...all very cool!

Anyway, back to candy striping and the whole "lil helper" bit. I am a helper. I help. I will always help regardless of what anyone says or how they feel about it. I do not help because I want help myself. It is programmed in me and been a part of me since I can recall. may people have said, "you're wasting your time", well all I can say to that is.......ok! We all have free will niggas and I will continue to help. 

See, this post really have zero flow, no point but you checked the every two hours good lawd at least comment at this point for christ sake. Christ! We can talk about him but I'll get bored fairly quick. My mind is not scattered today, sorry. I need to go stare at my coat rack for a while...maybe I'll be back. electronics hurt me. I think of  the world as shapes, numbers, and colors. Do you? Also, I think most humans are sad inside because it's hard for them to exercise the weirdness in their brains. But I like that cos weirdness is super good. What helps you in life? Do you help people or are you selfish as fuck with your time?



No comments:

Post a Comment