Yea, I got a name, I have a very weird name indeed but I know why...
I know why I have this name, where others choose false names and that's their fucking problem, or maybe something caused them to change their name to live out their given role...not my place to say.
I spoke my name when I arrived. How can you an infant do such a thing, you ask? They don't. There are many things at work when language is concerned and I cannot thank Santos ENOUGH for stating the following:
"This is for all the morons out there that are teaching 'loose the name win the game'.... the opposite is true!!" -S. Bonacci
TELL ME SOMETHING...WHY DO YOU THINK THEY CALL IT "NAME DROPPING?"
.....whatever
Like I have always said, "You don't want it, please step aside for the people who do!" This is movement in passion, drive, and actually thriving as a human being. I'm not talking stepping on others or using and abusing, I am talking if you want something, YOU GO AND FUCKING GET IT and all language, whether name, speech, or yes, 'who you may know' all pushes intent right along the cosmic highway.
Personally, coming back to Santos as a touchstone for the last 15 years, he is so correct. I have been so sick and tired of the peddled bullshit from these people who drop the name. STFU!
Numbers
Language
People
In that fucking pecking order.
BUT, I suppose we all have our specialties and not everyone is privy to things beyond this curtain we call life. My name is many lives, tribes, movements, cultures lived over and over and over and I am just a mere spec of those before me. Like origami that repeatedly gets unfolded and refolded again to shape a new. This losing bit is simply giving up essentially all your construction. Yes, indeed at the core their is the human and only the human and it's components but if you think your name carries no weight, you are a sadly mistaken mother fucker. I have broken down my entire name this time around into many facets and every time it reflects the path I have embarked on and am still looking to perfect. The you get the hacks who say, "Why seek perfection?" Well, simply because I believe in it, that's why! I don't need to answer to you and frankly, you really shouldn't care enough to begin with.
I have asked my mother many times where she got my first name from and all she would say it, "I don't know, it just came!"
Yea, right. (snicker)
I even think of the people closest to me and they too indeed have very peculiar names. No, not John Smith or Mark Washington...I don't even know folks with remotely generic names. Why this worked out I could go into some kooky breakdown, but at the core it's not an accident. This time around, I would never surrender my name....fuck no. I use it to my advantage. I was teased horribly as a child and I stood by it every time knowing it would be my reason for who I am. So piss off all you folks who wanna denounce your name. Obviously you missed your own inner magick.
No comments:
Post a Comment