Saturday, September 27, 2014

Stretching and Drugs

I just got up. Zzzz....

Well now, I don't do that often. I pulled a bender with highly intelligent beings last night.  No, not goofy ass sci-fi shit, these were living beings. I have a set of friends in Topanga Canyon who are just the lights of my life. We get together oh twice a year or so to eat, drink, and talk. No drugs involved, no need. You may qualify wine as drug and that's your fucking problem not mine. For people who grow their own grapes and produce I don't think the intent is to draw you from reality, it is to celebrate Mother Earth is what she can offer. This has lead me to my morning nap, as I have been up all night and the dream state I just came out of.

Weed, Canabis, Pot, Shunk....whatever you wanna call this shit....is shit. I'm sick of people and the pot agenda. I knew looooooooong ago that the whole weed bit was just another cocaine "E ticket" ride pushed by the government, as all drugs are. You may say, "Well Mother Earth produces this fantastic plant to enjoy!".  Yea, ok, good luck with that.  I'm guessing the dream I just came out of prompting this write up is tied to our 6 hours conversation about weed and its effects on today's society.  People need to let this crap ass product go! Get off the weed and put this natural product to other uses.  I had 3 Botanist, 1 Horticulturist, and 1 Philosopher at my conversational disposal. All degrees of doctorate level,  however you want to look at it. I had too much available I was on the brink of note taking. To even touch upon the actual hybrids of cannabis and the actual corruption of the plant itself is a book that "Tom" is working on at this time. Yet, we have all these people moving to the state of Colorado to celebrate the freedom of purchase. This is so funny to me and huge part of our long stretch in conversation.

We as souls roaming this dirt ball need to understand the on high to have is your heart.  What's located in the heart that transfer to the movie production set....the eyes. If you don't understand this so called metaphor, I suppose you should close this out. We aren't placed here to remain high, or use getting high as an excuse to temper other mental issues that plague our lives. And yes, one can claim, this is their path, but why is it when these half witted researches put themselves on camera stating, "well, I never knew that getting off weed would help me, but it did!", it's as if they are the holy grail of knowledge and NOW all should listen.  What bullshit.

I have known all my life that drugs were a distraction and I have experimented quite a bit, but for the most part my own body or shall I say "soul speak" taught me, no, do not rely on such a state to resolve anything, ever. You name it, I have done yes. Yes, even the overly abused, trendy, Ayahuasca. I got my hands on the drink in the late 80's only from my aunt, who is now dead, but was a healer from the hippie days. She supervised my two sessions and once again, where my body did reject the product, what was presented to me I already knew in the existence of self. I'm starting to think that each generational turnover, estimate every 30-35 years is this repeat of stupidity or experiment in societal behavior, which is a point we talked to quite a bit. "Tom" is in his late 60's and was a part of the whole garbage that was called the "Hippie movement" in the US. The way he said it last night when I inquired about drugs and the new generation: he replied, "When we as humans start to put the use of any sort of entheogens towards a strict purpose only directed by our own soul direction and not by trend, there may be a reasons to try to understand a shamanistic approach to life. It's all a trend now and very dangerous in the hands of a broken society, more like a natural cocaine movement, that permeated the 80's."

In his words, there was a residual left over hippie speaking to observation and study of 3 generations of rec drug users. I still argued with him that it's all a push from what I call the system. How can something take effect if not from an initiator? That's what programs do and if you're lucky enough to question all that may sit on your plate, you stand a chance with seeing something for what it is. BUT LIKE ANYTHING AND I HEAR IT ALL THE TIME, THIS SORT OF FLAGRANT ATTITUDE OF, "Well, its my path to walk and my reality so, I'll keep buying cannabis."

If that's how we go along in life, instead of truly getting to the root no matter how hard, then I retire to the fact that I will EVER see massive change in my lifetime.  Everybody high.....oh what great joy this will be!! I'm not coming from a "you must not" view, I am simply coming from a use the damn brain you were given space. Escapism and reality in one place. Stop the planet, I'd like to get off now.

http://spiritualityhealth.com/articles/four-legal-entheogens-spiritual-explorer

http://ultraculture.org/blog/2014/05/26/magick-psychedelic-drugs-serious-business/

http://www.northernshamanism.org/herbalism/herbal/entheogenic-plants.html

No comments:

Post a Comment