Friday, September 5, 2014

Paradise and Death

Is it possible to wake up to paradise each day? No, not the goofy rainbows and kittens and I'm a star child bullshit. What the fuck is a star child anyway? This place gets weirder and weirder with these goofball new agers. Now I get why I arrived after the 60's. Ugh, I have a hard enough time with hippies to begin with...

Back to paradise, yes, it's possible. I do it almost daily. There is no routine. There are no rules except for what I make myself abide to, which in my case isn't much...hehehe.

Aside from the daily interaction of the retards in the world (rude, mean, immoral types), I sometimes question why, why at this point in my life has this all smoothed over? I'm not going to look too deep, simply take my lessons and keep plugging away. But I can't help but wonder the movie I'm playing, took a turn for the better. The director finally gave my character a break after the age of 41. Does the big universal clock go "click" and then a stream of endless joy come rolling in? I am not going to apply too much esoteric science here, just because as I know, I still have free will to conduct any dream or disaster as I please. Too much to cover in my life, I suppose somewhere in my internal clock, I had a plan.  Meaning my 'future self' was already planning for a later life coasting. No, life isn't rosy from here on out but I think I am past my major upheavals. I never really understood why my mother would say, "Gd must love you a whole lot seeing what you have been through!" Uhhhhh.....ok.

I'll probably never understand that until I am able to complete my mission and discuss things after my transition is complete. I have always had a good grasp of life on the other end, it's more work. You continue to work as a soul. There ain't no virgins waiting, trumpets playing, it's  another life, just tweaked; no physical sensation so to speak. If you have balance and enjoy fucking, painting, sporting, etc., you better get it while you can, cos that shit is not doable on the other side. This leads me to the discussion of numbers, time, and death.

I have had two near death experiences in my life and it's not a topic I like to have, but when called upon, I will speak partially to it.  Both times accidental, and one time I pronounced clinically dead, while I was screaming, "But I'm not dead my heart just needs to be jump started!" It was very upsetting as it was all happening and the time that past seemed like seconds was 15 minutes in this Earth realm. When they brought me back and I got the whole spiel from the doctor, "You're very lucky to be alive", I fired back at him, "Why were the EMT's so lazy to not start CPR straight away, is should sue them!" There are so many mishaps and misdiagnoses in the world of medicine and death it's repulsive and even though I knew from a young age that doctors weren't all they were cracked up to me, that NDE confirmed my disdain for them even more. My second mishap with what is called, "dead" was at the age of 40 (frown). Another accident that happened on the water this time, tubing to be specific. This time I was with a group of people and because I saw it almost coming, yes, there is a sense of not terror but almost like an extreme push into another place. The body can only handle so much impact, so much speed, so much anything extreme that you can almost feel this thing called death stretching every fiber of your physical being. So when it was about to happen, I quickly, very quickly said to my HGA, please not again. BOOM! There were three of us tubing each about 20 ft apart and from what I could see as it unfolded, we scattered like rag dolls and speeds of 35pmh on the water, you may think is slow. Waters construction may be fluid but it can feel like concrete. My issue was the body was turned face down and you know what that means, essentially drowning myself to death. Screaming under water, the only thing that saved me was Leddy circling the boat around fast enough and Tom jumping in to flip me over. I was covered in the largest bruises I had ever sustained. No broken bones, but battered like a domestic abuse nightmare. When all was said and done and I came back to revival, I discussed nothing with them, just remained quiet and thankful.

Now, because you appear unconscious as in "lifeless" people flip the fuck out. The worst, the absolute worst thing you can do.  You almost have to treat a victim who basically isn't blown apart to pieces (obvious death), in a state of temporary arrest and start CPR right away. I have been certified since the age of 17, so I'm all about getting to the nitty gritty of it all. In watching Maria, Denise, and Monica who were on the boat screaming frantic and I once again laying lifeless, I was in my catatonic state, so pissed off temporarily at Leddy for taking us at such high speeds, the same program ran as the time before when the process of death onsets. Yes, there is a light, yes, there is these sort of what I call "downloaded" images that play out. I'm sure you can find material out there on others who speak about their experiences. I like to view the whole thing like a computer that is caching and shutting down. Basically, that's about how it happens....EXCEPT....you go on. People here on Earth don't think you go on, but you do, you're just not a flesh sack anymore, you're a......a form. It's hard for me to describe because there is no English words that fits the feeling. The only way is to say you move with anything and everything you can think of. You wanna be a tiger and move like a tiger, poof, you're a fucking tiger after your die. I don't know, I'm sort of still working on this part of it all in this waking life.

I'm not going to get into the whole multidimensional thing because that is a fucking book unto itself and I don't have the patience. What I have learned the most from both episodes is the feeling of frustration. Frustration allows one to work through ugly, nasty mirrors of anger and "why's" etc. Coming back after the second time and knowing it yet again was not my time to finish the story allowed me to confront my own frustration I saw in others. Leddy didn't feel she was going any faster than expected and this gave me a glimpse into the world of another who could have been blamed for the accident. Accidents happen daily but when does time play into the whole factor? Time, numbers, age, life experiences...all mapped out for your soul to devour or push away. The energies do as they please, but I know limits are placed upon us for reasons, but time, or the Universal clock has your calendar but indeed your checklist as well. Meet the requirements....yes or fail. Saturn comes when he wishes, we're not something you unplug, BUT if you don't plug in, you will eventually burn out at the hands of this time ruled reality.

So back to paradise, yes, you can have it daily and you can have it even after you're gone.  Sad to say that we as a human species at least in the west will probably never get to a point of celebrating death, but ya'll need to get the fuck over it because it's nothing to fear. You might get frustrated because of the way you leave, but know that life isn't the end. Oh, but make sure whatever it is you truly love doing here, in morals bounds....YOU DO ALL TIME. Passion is to be fulfilled here on planet Earth. Make light and have fun!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment