Sunday, September 14, 2014

Men who wax need their head checked!

I love Harry and he loves me.
We sit together me raw, mole ratty him beastly and finely combed.
His knuckles don't drag but I kiss the unsightly hair upon them even though Adonis is pre-pubed and not a dude, more a Milo with a penus.
The girls flock to smooth Nair neatness, is it just a way for Venus to let go of Penus and agree to disagree?
Harry arm and legs are delightful delights, why wax when you can smell the sweat scent of man surprise?
The ancestors painted a strange story, built on hairless glory but I'll take my hairy all day cause like a fat kid who loves cake, my soft skin will swear on fur filled fun.

Uhhh...whoever came up with the notion that hairy men
are stupid, so sadly mistaken. My Harry checks out at 142.
Good luck with that argument!

No comments:

Post a Comment