"Thanks for stopping by!"
Oh and the timing, totally appreciate your timing!!
Ewww, have we moved into a sensitive time in the cosmos? Like there's anytime that isn't? I had one friend project confusion, another anger, and I replied to both, "I am only you as a reflection", which pissed them off more. What the hell? But, water, duck, back....blah blah blah. I think the Sun makes people cuckoo. How deluded of me to think such things of our life giving friend, the Sun. I believe that wonderful piece of energy in space provides strength and weakness depending on the individual. The minute we start to stumble upon merc retch, people be trippin' balls. Merc retro don't bug me one bit as a MATTER OF FACTOID that is when I get most of my development work cranked out. I will quietly get up in the middle of the night, remote log-in and place myself in the usual trance with r a d i o h e a d pumping in my ears and pound away with script.
Speaking of script, I was lucky enough to have a nice conversation with someone who I work with and discovered they knew morse code. Without going into massive detail, when you learn morse code, you learn the shorthand version of a digital alphabet. Crazy? Nope. Just like music and math, there is language, and Bill confirmed it during our chat. He started to say, "and at one point while using morse code I started to have a brain flip and where the word "assist" would come through as a system or string, I started to hear the actual word, phonetically being pronounced." I just smiled so wide because it's not too often that I meet a kindred soul who understands coded source outside of our "Engrish" language. Also, this brought up my days of actual shorthand. No need to know why I can write shorthand but regardless, it is the same concept except written not heard or spoken. I get a kick when I get to talk to older birds about shorthand, and they inquire, "Why do you know...you're a bit young, dear?" Maybe, but it got me through the door and that's all she wrote about that. Da duh dum!
So we think in terms of all these forms of communique and how people jumble up their weirdness in their head coming from the energy of Mercury. I revel in it and make the best. Poof. Production! I sometimes wonder what on a large cosmic level, what is happening. If things are upside down and backwards on earth, does that mean the gods above are handling shit in a quick way, zipping up files, socking away legal matters, delivering notices to other realms? I have a strange head, just my thoughts. Let's blame heatwaves, flight delays, and bad communication on the Sun and Mercury. Someone needs to take a hit.
Another topic has been bugging the piss out of me oh since the age of 16 or so...sacred prostitutes. The deeper I get into this, the more I am unlikely to come back. Not, but really. A very all too familiar archetype if you ask me. Well, you're not asking me, I'm telling you. I have read through so much material, and all the of damn added symbols that even represent this idea of women, too long to discuss. I might kill someone of boredom. But I do have to say, and I know it's short but this gal wrote up a great little ditty below. So what did we talk about today? The fact of irrelevant facts about morse code? Think I kid, take a communications class and get certified, you may like it. We talked about Mercury retro, and badass hookers from days past. Well, shit, I'm glad someone is willing to deal with my ADD. I don't have ADD; I have too much in my head and need a place to dump it. By the way, Saturn is nothing compared to Pluto. Saturnian's, they need to know this ain't no mess around here in this life, catcha some major responsibility and he will gladly reward. I get that as I have had a shit ton of responsibility since I was about the age of 9/10. When you're a fucking Plutonian, you will gladly be shit upon by the gods and learn to love it including massive amounts of "self responsibility". Then when it finally subsides you will bask in the glory of being the master of "shit throwing", but you will use this skill wisely. :)
I will try to bang out the two recipes I mentioned in previous post. If you're a male reading crowd, I promise you it is super easy to make and will last you at least 3 days worth of food. If you're a chick, well you can jazz it up as you wish. Scroll down for some old school Firth.....love that one 'Sock Lops'. I was already awakened, but that's when I knew this society was well on its way!!! Sick, sad, fucked!
| ||||||||
| Even if you don't know how to compose your thoughts in proper paragraph structure. |
You want a packet of crisp?
A SOLUTION. SILLY PEEPEL!!
No comments:
Post a Comment