Saturday, October 18, 2014

La seconda collezione

My words only come when they may. I love you, love.

To you
In the deep, the cut
this comfort a love
unreal but not lost
Holding in the dark
and a frosted pane
beaded sweat drips
our heat
It may be raining in
dark hearts but for
one night we are
shelter, a cover to
our love
In the cut, the deep




Walk back
I came from a huge
ocean, wet still
filled with intent
Circular seaweed
I see you with me

hands mixing in
white foam,
rushing around
and we falling to
the ground, salt
sand, legs
entwined
Seal the fate
of some sky
written
eternity


 
Ambient
before coming
into my life
it was just
a sorted landscape
snuggled in your
nest
now, it's decorated
fulfilling, wondrous
so let me strap this
on honey and show
you who's king!



 

All Around
So if you are the Sun
And I am the Moon
We always shine
Somewhere
For Lovers







Your Love
My commitment to paper
This mind game and heart
Feelings from deep down inside
Trying to pen, a brave start

No other will think as you do
A gracious thank you!
I dig up the courage
Like a Pixie diggin' for a fire

I shyly ask him to read it
Does he like it, you see him notice
Then unexpected payment comes
In the teardrops of your love!






It's the keys...listen

No comments:

Post a Comment