Everything else is open for fair play. I guess I should take things more serious
but I have to be serious 9 hours a day; and that's slippin as of late.
I sure woulds likes to know who Frank is kidding? Flow in the lentil bit? Uhhhhh....flow alright.
Perception is awesome!! I don't like to shower, someone interprets it as sex and a long term relationship. ????
Oh, so the whole Islam thing, yea, I get it, but is this not old news? Do we look at people pulling away from doctrine and the catlick corporation as something always unfolding?
I think I wanna go back to working in hospice. I felt far more gratification then what I have become. I could completely unplug from the tech world, never speak to another server again, grow my armpit hair out, and become sexless.
Wait for it?
Bahahahahhahahahhahahha.....no. Right. I have been tapping my fingers for 5 minutes. My mind is partially gone. I have no real concrete thoughts and I have to stay off that site. I like Jim Tom. I like people like him. Oh, I keep trying to research if Egyptian asteroids even mean anything in a chart. No easy research.
My time spent in Kentucky was fucked. Conversations with Klan members and boiling squirrels. They're modern trolls. It was easy to understand their slang and I can get by. You are loved and keep up the good work!
Thanks for stopping by!! xoxoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment