Thursday, October 16, 2014

Tribute to Nothing

Hmmm.....because of family relations, I have known many people in what is known as the music industry. However you want to label or look at it, there are some serious defects slithering about whether still plugging along or severe has-beens. A friend has reminded me of one turd in particular who I have crossed paths with many times because of mutual friendships and locality. I will keep this brief as there is no need to cover too much but a close girlfriend of mine you to fuck G. Danzig back in the early 90's. If you know anything about this twat and his legacy, well, I don't know maybe you find the humor in his character or maybe you're like my dunce ex-husband and worship him. A rare breed of a man, I simply asked Shannon back in the day why she was fucking the smallest penis (literally and figuratively) in LA County? Her simple reply was, "I like his music." Jesus John Christ! I recall the shit hole he had off of Brand Blvd. I am repulsed by a filthy man, and I will leave it there. I would NOT sit, touch, even remain in that place, even though I was always kind enough to be with Shannon as we would meet there to fuck around or whatever. How this guy ever got where he did is beyond me. Anyway, I think all of the mock videos do him justice. There is something to be said, when you act a fool, somewhere you will be found out. This isn't your, "We're so jealous of Danzig", this is "Wow, what a jack ass!" You can be as crass as you need to in life, but add more ass to the factor and well, mockery will follow.

In other news, I am thrilled that I let the ol boss-woman have it. I think my lifeline is running short and if I slit my own throat....fuck it. I will always continue to point out what is wrong in a system and if someone feels I am out of line politically, I care. I don't even vote so take your political shit and give me severance, bitch! It's sad, I'm expired in that existence and ready to get on with it. BUT, I wait like the patient girl I am because I am looked after. ;)

Can we talk more about Mr. Romance, Van Well? Oooooouuuuu! SHAZAM!!! All too familiar, but I'll let it ride. I will add more poems as I go along, I have been busy with book club. Grisham also host a writers workshop which is nice to flex my creative mind. Twice weekly geek fest, so not much writing to be had here. The winter is not a busy time per se but a time of heavy study. You may notice the blobs will get fewer and fewer. But, as always...thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for remaining with me.  :)


Here.......A MAGICKAL TOAD!!! I heard he's suing the world!!

http://tyrannyoftradition.com/2014/05/07/danzig-to-sue-everyone-on-earth/

No comments:

Post a Comment