Monday, February 9, 2015

Working with the Inane

I hate the fact that my working life has two massive polarities. Overly seriousWait. I take that back, I don't hate it, I just don't understand it. Most of time it's managing and reducing complexities and utter chaos to be summed up by happy users who produce more sick. Sick huh? I used to think bad coders were like junk bonds salesmen, but all they've really done is made a poor user or broken user just in the same way society creates morale, there's no damn difference, so herein lies the absurdity. Because I swear and will continue to swear, "you gotta keep it simple, stupid". Now, the utter dilemma of human interaction leaves me flat, almost 2D.

Today I was cornered by the hens about jeggings. There I am, standing, tea in hand and a topic I know nothing about. What is a jegging? Recall, keep it simple, stupid. I wear pencil skirts, ok, the skirt is not a pencil, that is merely fashion jargon. But the jegging, from what I understand is a hybrid of something I have never embarked on. But the hens got me today. They stumped the girl with the funky fashion. I am slowly starting to understand why this material world will never cease.....because the ever competing female will always want to outweigh her fashion sense with her female coworkers.

Oh, dear men, if you ever thought for one minute that these cute little numbers of expensive fashion was for your admiring eye, no. It's to show up the competing females who want to be noticed. I had received an email from a reader, we'll call him Tim and he said, "I notice my girlfriend, each time we go out she feels the need to buy a new outfit and I tell her repeatedly, that she could wear tinfoil and still be hot!"

Dear Tim,

I'm sure your chick thinks you're boss, but homegirl is shopping to be the best dresser amongst the girls and not to really even bother to get attention from other men. You can see this on the multitude of social sites promoting cutesy outfit for date night or girls night out. Tim, I'm sure she wants to impress you as well, but try not to get down to earth and tell her she looks great in a burlap sack as she may soon bolt and land into the arms of the obsessively, overly refined, robotic Adonis.

So back to my point about jeggings and a complex career I have. Nothing is ever even keel. I still have yet to know exactly what a jegging is. Let's see if  Wiki knows.

BOOM! Wiki knows everything.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeggings 

And these are completely creepy, tasteless, next in line with yoga pants. Let's all avoid "Popular Culture". What a weird fucking world.

No comments:

Post a Comment