Friday, February 20, 2015

Hip to Care

A write up about politics? Fuck no. Psshhh...WHY? To tell you something you already know? To share an opinion that you don't agree with? Because? End of story, it needs to end and either you can stay, I don't know, flailing about like another useless american or remain removed. And all I heard in my travels all over Europe in the late 80s, "Oh America is such a great country!" I would never reply, just give that blank stare of mine. Then someone would challenge me, "If you don't like it, leave!" Well, I did and I was quite happy during that short year and half and plan to get back to leaving for good. Anyway, I just wanted to post the ridiculous comic in its irony.

The reason I wanted to bang out thoughts because last night in a long discussion with a friend, we got to talk about how society has taken the shape of your typical pharma ad on the television. Then, I asked him in comparison that society is starting to look like, one of my favorite writers, Tolstoy's "A Confession". Give way to a laugh on that one, come on? If you haven't read, take the time and you may just catch the satirical mood he so wisely lays out. This comparison pique the interest of my counterpart and even though he got a bit wily under the collar, he started to go a bit over the edge in looping in Gandhi into the conversation. Rebel leaders or supposed humanitarians, I don't talk to, because they are simply another figure head for the masses. So I had to stop him in his tracks with the guru bit. He's a huge fan of Moojiji, which whatever floats your boat, but to me they're all the same. People have hope. Hope....ahhahaha...dumbest word ever. Delayed disappointment. Pull your head out of your ass and wake the fuck up. Hope isn't waiting for anyone. Do we say, let the new kids not subscribe to an antiquated plan? You wanna rely on lazy, cos I sure as fuck don't. 

Regardless...

In writing code there is a loop mechanism. It essentially produces a list of messages only requires repeating the operation of reading in some data and displaying it. Please try to be open minded because this is happening in human consciousness as fucked up as that sounds. I had a discussion back in '99 with my caltech buddy Andre about how these are modified with sociological changes and he was adamant that the script drives it. Ahhh, so the question...where does the script come from? The spiritual school will be hooray for universal thought (Fibonacci-Py) and the science section will be for Chef-boyardee evolution! So even though I cannot go into something that would take to speak to, I had to recap our conversation and sum up the fact that Tolstoy saw the life and times and well, hey, how has it changed? There's another Gucci fuck stepping up to the podium. As a matter fact, someone better take a serious look at that scary Paul Ryan. Creep. I heard that ass speak way back when he was a peon speechwriter for Kemp. Anyway, whatever...I've gotten way off track. Final end point, don't sacrifice the new faces for new ways. All these assholes born in the late 60's and early 70's have the same motives as the good ol' boys did. They may not be as sly, but shit rolls downhill. And leave the poor, they'll remain. When I see the transients, it's just the early 80's again. Maybe we'll see a trend in cleaning up the streets in major cities. More subsidized housing. Don't knock it, my ass started off in section 8 housing. Systems on top of systems, that's my index finger to the loop.

I couldn't help but think of this tune in regards to it all. From 1992 to current.


No comments:

Post a Comment