Saturday, February 7, 2015

Recipe #3

AIGHT! Dyno-mite...quick easy for all dudes or chicks who like to cook!

I often have my lovely bachelor buddies ask me for quick and easy recipes. They are honest enough
to say, "I don't wanna chick nagging me about how to make something, but I wanna be able to make something for company that is quick". I made a couple different pizzas for "Stupid Bowl Sunday" for my guests and thought I would share as some folks like the recipes I share. Since I am lacto-ovo, you may need to substitute if you are the full blown vegan.

BUFFALO CHICKEN PIZZA

I make my own crust but you can
use Udi's pizza crust or if you are
on the cheap, go with Baboli (please read ingredients first)

16 oz. fresh Mozarella, I will go to my local Italian market
if not available, improvise with organic shredded
1 ripe tomato
5 oz. Bleu cheese crumbles (organic valley)
1 medium head cauliflower
3 oz. Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Sauce
1 stalk celery (optional)
2 fillets of Chik'n Strips- Cedar Lake (optional)

Keep it simple
Break Cauliflower up and pre-bake at 400 degrees for 40 minutes (medium pieces)

*After the cauliflower is backed golden, set aside and toss in Frank's Red Hot Sauce
Prepare your crust at Bake at 450 degrees with pieces of mozarella on top with thinly
sliced roma tomato on top
Bake that bastard with all the rest of the ingredients above for about 15 minutes,
depending on how crispy you like your crust (watch peridoically, don't get all ADHD,
walk away, and burn the meal you so lovingly prepared)
**I suggest you place directly on rack and not on pizza tin



No comments:

Post a Comment