Monday, February 16, 2015

Urban Rats vs. Granola Twats

I am going to try to cover the recycling effect of urban living. Now please know that the urban model has been with us since the 1700's; at least in the research I have done. And as if the construction companies of the world weren't right on target, it's sweeping through big cities since 2009. I assume the market loss so kindly schemed by the black hand (hehe-sarcasm) back in 2008, set off yet another trend for young professionals. Now I have to use Irvine as an example because back in the day, Orange County was nothing but orange groves and strawberry fields. Until the mid 2000's there was no reason to move to Irvine unless you went to UCI or you've been a resident since the 80s and live by the Lake. With that said, creepy urban apartments are popping up everywhere and why not? If you know anything about the Irvine family and how much they reach they have in the U.S., you would have to congratulate them on their fine timing for land sale and development.

With the ramp up in young people who cannot afford the 700k single family home, why not offer the "luxury" rental for half the cost of the mini-mansion mortgage? Also, the idea of urban living or as I have always called it, "the habitrail" is appealing to the on the go young professional. Hell, I know middle age idiots caught up in this, so win-win for the Irvine's. When I look at urban dwellings, I immediately think of the depression of the 20's. But, with the concept of electricity over the folks that lived in the countryside, people in urban could stay up later, entertainment went into all hours, despite depression or not. Now I understand that I am comparing extreme cases here with a collapse economy versus a thriving one, but still the point is to look at the industries who profit. And for a side note, if anyone tells you were in a depressed economy, they're don't know the cyclical valuation of money cycles. Another concept to consider with urban living is packing more people in per square inch and tripling your profit as the owner. It's no different than rats living on top of each other.

Now the anti-urban movement, this "Tiny House" trend that started back in the mid 2000's also, once again will benefit the land owner. If one thing was pounded into my thick head was, "nothing will ever bring you profit in the worst of times except owning land/real estate." Which well whatever...everyone has their own opinion but it's how you avoid paying tax coupling it with estate gift tax. I don't wanna get off track so let's stick with the tiny folks. What you are seeing with these young folks who believe minimalism is the best approach, they aren't purchasing land and plopping 250sq feet down to squat, they are once again caught up in "renting" the small plot of land then doing le squat. They're no smarter then the idiots in urban city living. We will not escape the money system. Do I think we can escape the consumer disease trend, sure, but this place is designed for the wealthy to thrive and the poor to be recycled to money making schemes over and over and over. When I pass through Irvine on my way home, I see these new apartments and I see is future slum. I know that sounds a bit odd, but it's no different in the way the eastside of NY city has turned over throughout the decades. This is not rocket science, just look to the past, read current market conditions, look at cycles. Seriously, you have to be a big dummy not to see this.

It's not hard to live small, it's quite easy BUT don't keep throwing your money away to a landlord. Get your money back from the government or as much write off you can. Fuck, learn to screw them as much you can. Their own kinds have been doing is for centuries. So, what is the next industrial age? Don't kid yourself for one minute they're not working on this, you'd be a fool. The computer age is borderline extinct at least the way they packaged it 20 years ago. Two things proven...land pays and so does investment. Even if this country goes broke dick, which it's not...someone will get paid. I don't care if land is expensive, start small and remote and build from there. Be wise. Sweeten your own deal. Fuck the system and learn to take back from it.

http://www.treehugger.com/green-architecture/why-hasnt-tiny-house-movement-become-big-thing-look-5-big-barriers.html 

http://ludicrousknight.blogspot.com/2011/04/birth-of-urban-yuppie.html 
.......uhhhhhh yea......GO MGTOW!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment