I pay no mind anymore for the morons on the phone, constantly having the need to look busy or having something important to say. It has been strange trip to watch society since, maybe about 1994 or so. And I thought the 80's were over indulged. Now looking back on 2008/2009....the 90's seem so innocent. Will we ever embrace a simple and good life or is perpetual growth and development of a money driven society go barreling into a dung heap of Kim Kardashians dirty thong underwear. You know, I bet she doesn't even wear underwear. Girls, who have too much ass, myself included know it's incredibly uncomfortable and your rump just swallows what was originally designed for girl who HAVE NO ASS, to have the illusion THEY DO!!!
So, I have derailed in thought as usual. Back to the whole world of texting and how to effectively communicate with a friend, parent and loved one. I was so hurt and I know I should be hurt because my ego is the one getting hurt. The whole thing is I had so much pain and feeling, I didn't know where to turn. I did not get the call. All I got was "Text is all I'm offering". So sad. I do have to say though, there is nothing more beautiful than a friendship that will never come back with that answer, even if Merc Retro is in full swing. I am thankful, even though that could go back and for on BBM forever and laugh our asses off, when it comes down to hearing your friends voice when you think you're on the verge of insanity, you know everything is going to be ok.I don't know what it's going to take to get through. I hope they come around. I accept a lot of things, but once in a while you just have to talk on the phone. I am emotional, I can't fucking help it. It's getting worse as I get older. I am too sensitive for this physical plane. Just say no to "text"!
You are loved.
No comments:
Post a Comment