Thursday, December 1, 2011

Going there forever

First I want to write out loud, "What a hell of a solar return!"  Not hell in a hand basket weird but, more along the lines of distortion of worlds.  It has all been so refreshing, fun, scary, enlightening, a bit dull on occasion, but for the most part, real.  One would say, "What is real?"  It's best you not ask me, you don't want my delivery, it'll either piss you off or make you subscribe to what I have been shown.  I have to say that after walking the planet for 41 years, I now understand for the most part what drives the human ego.  Remove, remain, say nothing.  Just be.  Silent. Still. Without what you are. Not many can do it.  You see, in this physical world most everything is based off response...something I have almost completely removed from my life.  So, you may think, "well, so you have no response, therefore you don't interact?"  No, not exactly.

See, when you go through hardships in life and you get to the lower rung, nasty end of human nature and for whatever reason I am able to see 'motivation of others' you turn huge corners and are forced to grow.  I'm sure my stellium in the 8th house and stellium in the 8th house in my solar chart has no part in my current play, noooooo, gosh no. Yea, that was my sarcasm oozing. Anyway, I have had the most incredible dealings over the past 5 months, and I will indulge you.  As someone who writes to release, I find it far easier this way than to try and communicate each individual thought to another human.

There is something quite wonderful about growth.  I have been lambasted for it, confronted for "changing".  Well, thank fucking g-d I have changed!  You do realize without change, you remain stagnant and unless you're plant life, I really love the evolution of the close souls around me.  I have been lucky enough to surround myself with friends who are always looking to improve, molt, and embrace change for the better.  Everyday welcoming 'what can be'. Now, please understand this does not translate to multiple personality syndrome.  If this thought is running through your head, you have completely missed the point, stop here.  Essentially, I am touching on a bit of spirituality with a small side of well being.  If you aren't changing and people don't notice, not sure what to tell you.

It's not my position to judge anyone, so be it.  Do you ever wonder why people come and go in your life?  If you ever thought for one second that it had anything to do with the music you listen to or the designer brands you chose to wear, strike two, you have missed the point again. Unless you can get rid of desire for the things of the physical world, you will never feel the inner drawing, first to things of the mind, and then to those of the higher life. It is these which are the very objects of the soul's evolution to make the experience of all that are born into the world.

No desire, no want, no response.  Now please, I'm not a nihilist, although I do find humor in it. Try it. Sit without your thoughts--I dare you.  What this is all leading to is growth.  When you remove yourself from your past and look at the people who still want to be involved for their own selfish motive, you kind just look at it like a bad accident.  You're removed, so you're not interacting, but you watch the dialogue of the other cast of characters who are still on the stage pretending to be this, what I would call 'production of madness'.

I had an interaction with someone, an acquaintance of sorts, couldn't even recall the guys name.  He let me know that a former boyfriend was recently engaged.  At first I was shocked (response), but then I thought "how great for him" and I was genuinely happy because I do only want the best for the person. My response was but just a mere second and the override was joy.  It's what I feel and would only want that for my former beau. People place too much emphasis on how they feel.  They're constantly in their head.  It's the strangest thing that I get these people who project onto me, but it's very easy to detour now.  Their intent has no affect whatsoever.  Maybe they don't understand at the core that their gripes, woes, moods have nothing to do with me.  They're spewing waiting for a response and all I can do is go about my merry way and continue as I was.

Know and understand that change will take you away from types that are not part of your immediate experience, and sometimes you need to see that as a blessing.  At least I do.  Always growing, changing, bending with my fellow yogi's following a path that gets a little more golden each day.  winky

No comments:

Post a Comment