What can I say? Merc Retro has not come up short. Talk about confusion let alone people who don't want to accept responsibility for what they do. Maybe that's what retro does to us. It collects all the laziness in the Universe and spits out for us to sort through. Like a cycle of sorts. You know, the good ol' washing machine can't keep washing over and over--it has to go through each cycle to clean your clothes complete, otherwise we're just left with a shit ton of dirty laundry. Makes me wonder how much people really pay attention to responsibility.
My design has always contained that program. For anyone out there who stumbles across my writings should know there is no real life without responsibility. I have sometimes that people skate through life will have many more challenges as they try to evolve. How can they possibly be so caught up? That's a whole different topic in itself. Stick to the point.
I had a conversation with a friend of mine last night and I wondered when, when would this gal would just stop and smell the roses. Even though is may seem when Merc Retro is wreaking havoc, she seems to be perpetual and I felt really bad. I could hear the final breaking point in her voice. You can only offer so much advice, but if the person isn't able to move forward...then my words are but mere filler to her ears. I know it's not easy and maybe I have been equipped with what I call the 'gnarly' button. The button I press when things get pressing. When I have had to face adversity, man get the fuck outta my way because I will probably destroy anything in my path. Not in a violet way, more like focus. Insane focus.
I am told quite frequently, "You seem very intense?" Uh, I am biggest prankster, laughing all the time fool. What would life really be without shit loads of laughter, good times, heavy focus, and reward?
I gander it to be pretty boring without those elements.
Focus is my companion,
Create laughter with the wounded,
Always place time no where,
Love what is and not what can be.

No comments:
Post a Comment