Friday, November 14, 2014

What's in your bra?

There's a real loveliness to a woman who can split herself, IN TWO!

;)

I cannot help the perception of others, nor am I supposed to bother doing such thing. The ones who know me, know the me what I show to very few. I present the rawest form of expression I can. And maybe this is a curse or possible blessing. I think of my one pal Em, whom I love and adore but it's really hard to drag her out of her 4th house shell. And even with her strength in the 1st house, which I'm sorry is superficial anyway, I try to get her to express herself deeply but to no avail it doesn't come often. Why wouldn't someone want to show everything they have inside whether good or bad. I was called stupid and worthless most my life but that never stopped me from expressing myself...hahaahaa....nope.  And even with some men today who can't handle the smallest form of opinion from a woman, it's no wonder they're posting pictures of half naked women, sayin "I'd hit that ass!"  It's all wobbly and what not.

You open your mouth, you're lambasted. You stay quiet and a good girl, well in my opinion you're being controlled. The picture posted today was beyond ironic, I'm not sure if others realize they ooze irony. Strange how I ping others, but I understand my Neptune on the MC amongst other components of my chart. How is one to respond to, "D, you're a smelly cunt!"  Hmm....well, ok. I dunno, if you say so. How the fuck am I supposed to respond? I think personally if they person were in my presence, I would want them to sit down with me and be specific and detailed. Shit, at least it would give me an opportunity to look at examples of my behavior. Now, I know this is just perception, BUT HEY, I'm willing to listen. I'm a good listener. Also, doesn't one have to hold any sort of esteem to the person making the vulgar statement for it to even bother the receiver, right? Most people look for reactions....broken is what I call that. You are not interacting or learning anything about yourself, you are looking to vicariously live through the response of others? Yea, broken. I suppose you would have to be broken to begin with the act in such a way, but there are manipulative types out there looking for whatever bait they can find.

And maybe that sort of "looking for approval" is what keep people quiet or expressing themselves. I believe in fairness. I will not use the word equality because that word is beyond repair, it's true translation is lost. Everyone deserves to voice their opinion even if it's bout the jesus. Whaaaaatever, just don't thump that book my way. I will listen but the minute you invade my personal space, we're done. I'm not too sure why the guy in a FB group thought I was a feminist. I suppose if I throw the bird and speak my mind, I'm a bra burner? Far from it. I know exactly the role within a male/female partnership. I love it. It makes me happy to serve the men I have. ;)

Ain't nothing wrong with playing that role, it's quite lovely, almost enchanting. I had a really shitty teacher too, which leads me to believe that I was already equipped with domestication. I wouldn't trade the person behind closed doors or when the door is open, for anything. I see those women these men are all pissed off about. Most of them childless, bitter, selfish etc. I was even able to compare notes with my ex and he said with a very heartfelt sigh, "D, the girls I dated are awful, they want, want, want. How comes you were never like that?" I replied, "Just not designed that way."  Hahhahhaha...hey, I have to work with female tyrants. I have know these true bra burners for many years and have witnessed in personal settings exactly how they treat their men and boy or boy, too bad for them. Damn this Malbec is good. For what it's worth, we'll see another surge of early yuppies again, as if the first time around wasn't gross enough. I got too much yin, I know it, but sometimes my yang can really confuse some men. Guess what? I can't fucking help their perception, I can only help mine.

A female tyrant?  How do I describe? Fugh, too much work, anger, competition....in an unhealthy way. AND I LOVE COMPETITION. It's fun. It's good to get out and challenge yourself and say to your opponent, "thanks for the match!" But that whole queen of the hive bullshit? I am more than happy to make veggie frittata and raw apple, take care of the gardening with my man! Why do they burn their bras anyway? What if I start a campaign about not wearing underwear? What is this? Is this some statement about femininity? No, it's cos I gotta big butt! Another cycle of feminism? Well, they have to keep the big machine going, don't they? Well. I'm telling you were half way through our earth existence, somehow you have to laugh. Tacky cycles and the very few who try to make change. That's alright, we keep on.

Damn, it's nice out in the shade. :)

How beautiful! The biggest Monarch just went by...beautiful spirit! I thank it every time.

Unsafe and Unsane

No comments:

Post a Comment