Monday, November 17, 2014

I ran, I'm ashamed

I punch keys on wee bitty phone,
how I love thee, you must be
freezing, so go for a run!
The running devil is
back on my right shoulder
whispering just go and
the road wide open but
I trot, no longer beat my
bones.
I am almost bare, mostly
invisible but a face
striking a line up and
a 4 inch blade while
my feet strike the pavement,
you must be freezing.
And does anybody scream
"Why is grayland so cheap?"
Charming cods and sandy streets
Pick up a home, burn my invest-
ments, mentioned thrice
Oh the shore, fishing money
Open a damn store
Published poets who compliment
Me -
How absurd to hold a pen, a turd
and you have to be freezing
Published poets must keep
to themselves!
I am no poet, a riddled mind
who only wonder, is if you're
freezing. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment