GAH!
What in the hell is wrong with the atmosphere down here? They have created a living hell. I understand that shit changes and poison is so daintily placed into the water and sky, but holy hell the Sun is treacherous here. I just got back from a sunny environment and nowhere did I feel the intensity since I have been home. I can't be in direct sunlight here in HB any longer. I stopped tanning away back in the mid-2000's but even so, I am always with a hat or under umbrella. I had the nickname "Sun Goddess" all through my teens and 20's, glad that's gone. The fireball gets me quite sick now after too much exposure. It's just not the same and its got nothing to do with age. Possibly on a cellular structure, I don't manage well, but it's not the same Earth either.
I thought I would warm my little feet up this morning outside on the porch just cos I was a bit chilled and found myself burning; the feeling was burning of my skin, just now at 9.30am. How can this be? It's only 68 degrees out! Burning, not a slight warmth, my skin hurt. Back at the keys, I was in direct morning sunlight and felt nothing, no sensation of the kind from that light. What does this tell me? Something is seriously wrong with our fricking sky here on the left coast. Here's how I picture HB...I will be shoved out by douchebags; the real estate market is booming right now, and it couldn't be a better time to sell, and get the hell out. BUT! Yes, I will remain until I see the surge again. We should see an uptick then a downtrend in mid-2015. I don't think the banks will bother with giving away loans again to people who cannot own such paper, but it will flatten out for a few years. We have a huge population of Asian Americans moving into the beach areas and all that equates to is ca$h. I've been around far too long to know that can do nothing but give profit, so I must wait around, continue to surf, and stay the hell out of the high sun hours.
Stupid fucking real estate game! Now worried. Money isn't living any time soon, so get over it and learn to invest if not keep on ripping on others for gain through talents, cause we all have gifts. I'm not letting that snide remark go, Sparky. I obey no one, do my thing kindly and I'll continue to surf til I can't get on a damn board.

No comments:
Post a Comment