Thursday, July 3, 2014

Piss. Move along if you're not familiar with Astrology.

I have a private community group that I started a couple years ago, a tiny forum of sorts.  I have known these people for some time now and we're all heavy 8th housers.  No, no, no....no Sun in the 8th only or other stupid wanna-be bullshit.  Most of us have stelliums or strong contacts to Pluto.  I can't stand when someone says, "I have Mars in the 8th", but every other piece of energy is cozy and comfortable in an easy house.  Yea, I'm gonna say easy because as I observe my own home and I get to understanding the other residents of the zodiac, aside from the insane asylum/blinded types (12th house), all the others are enjoying their ride.  Anyway, with in this small private group, we will speak to the heavy petting's of Venus in the 8th house. Out of the 17 people, 12 of us have this placement and for whatever godforsaken reason, there is a consensus of, "devotion complete".  It was Helmikuu that coined the phrase and we were all in agreement after haggling over each others plights.

I wanna keep this brief without going into all the other intricate details of astrology and many translations of each single aspect. So let us embark on Venus in the 8th house...

Through each sign the archetypes reign and hold steady to their energies, this will give some idea of how the 8th house energy will play out to person's designated sign.  (mmm...I'm finally eating after 2 days--sorry, munching on my salad).  So anyway, what I have discovered about the peeps in the group with this placement is we all lean towards complete devotion to our counterparts. Not the romantic, lovey dovey shit, go bugger up a 5th houser for such boring shit; I am talking about soul devotion.
 And yes, that also equates to dark longing in love.  Others will look at it as possessive or controlling but if you ask me, I believe we draw those types in because they want to experience and change their lives for the better or worse.  And no, I just did not project--they come, we provide.  Ugh, it's a sad cycle that you can finally emerge from if you find the right partner.  On top of that moth to the flame crap that we 8th house people are so well known for, most the time fall short because we truly do feel they want our intimacy when in turn...they reject us. It's fucking bizarre.  But it's good because we all parties in the community concur that you get 'one chance' with us, that's it.  We see what they're doing and toss that shit right aside without batting a lash and let go.  Over and over most come back with some half ass reason for their lame behavior and well, yea...good luck with that!


It's a beautiful, lusty, loving, passionate, unearthing vibe.  I would have to say that my favorite sign in this house is Libra.  They are just truly beautiful beings.  The mass majority of people would say the sign of Scorpio, but if you want a jealous, back biting, over attached counterpart...well have at them.  Libra, Cancer, and Virgo in this house is divine and provides deep care to the partner and obviously this is my observation.  From my experience I have ran the gamut of people who will try to run mad love games only to discover their 3rd or 5th house backed up with sewage.  Yes, I'm being a pisser about other houses, so what.  They could never match the love appeal of the 8th house anyway, so I don't really care what their opinion would be.

Getting back to the 'devotion' part of this placement and taking consensus in the group, we all found that we were incredibly open minded in relationships but once a connection was made, felt, and embarked on there was no "share and share alike" going forward.  It brought me to a post from another website this morning about marriage, which I don't believe in but however I do believe in the long haul of being partnered.  This article had any of societies imprints stamped upon it.  Til death do you part...blah blah blah.  To me that is someone's way to impose law.  Love is not a written law.  Love is expressed from the soul and yes, sometimes we get lucky enough to find that other soul who can shake our core. What I also notice about the notion of meeting another soul who rocks you is the spiritual community wreaking havoc on this 60's love, free love bullshit all over again.  I'm never stumped at the ridiculousness of some human beings; it's as if they all want to keep repeating the same patterns over and over again.  I have to see that in my past lives, I was of hippie vibe and I still don't get it.  The latter 20 something year old and the aging hipster who are divorcing in the 40's and all about this polyamory crap floating around and well, that ain't Venus in the 8th.  It reminds me of the early 80's when it was trendy to be bi-sexual (yawn).

I can say for the group that yes we all have had open relationships but we all knew going into it that it would amount to nothing.  This is why Venus 8 will not bother to begin with.  The whole "oh, your soul can grow tremendously with loving many", oh, give me a fucking break, call yourself 'single' and get checked every quarter with an AIDS test.  I have laughed at men who tried to hand me this line of bullshit, but I will say there are women out there who are MORE than willing to entertain this line of crap....seen it repeatedly.  It's quite comical to me, like a bunch of electrodes trying to make some c=ircui=t work. Bafoons....yea, I said it.  But I always have said every time when faced with the douchebag who proposed his "open" line and sinker--no thanks and good luck with that!  I wasn't even born in the 60's but all I can imagine is a bunch of very lonely people, looking to save a lost world, and refusing to submit to the man.

Funny, all the smelly hippies I know by acquaintance are fucking sellouts living in McMansions trying to get high still.  I wonder sometimes if this new generation will be just like their predecessors? It will always be a fucked up world, but when you meet your counterpart who soothes your 8th house, no one else in the world matters.  It is soul to soul and everything and everyone is shut out.

One of my funnier shots.  I was in Laughlin and I hung on these huge statues of what can be described as a monkey with a torch in hand--they line the riverside.  Chris, a good friend shot the picture (also Venus in the 8th) completely understood the message I was trying to get across. It's a surrender to love/death/life sorta thing. When you're with your cohorts, things just vibe along.

No comments:

Post a Comment