I peddled down to the cliffs, my think spot and thought I would say hello. Well, maybe you have gone away, not really sure. If there's one dead ringer, you most definitely da cat....hahaha. It's not too entirely hard to trace your mind although sometimes I wish our words were audible. Insistence, I wrote about it this morning and both parties can move along in the breeze for both minds to breathe. I'll be fan and respect who you are but if you see me out and about please don't put me on ignore.
There's tons left unsaid but as one who holds the 8th house, this is cakewalk. It is a deep respect for privacy and I guess we can call it, "burn this fucker down files" [edit]. If this space I'm coming from is incorrect then I suppose the journey continues.
I got three gals next to me, quite a bit older came over and had a chat up about my bike, why I don't know. It's a beater Schwinn that I've had forever. Maybe they just simply appreciate the age of it. They were genuine gals.

No comments:
Post a Comment