This is something I recently embarked upon. Why? Well, some of the beautiful people in my life insisted. Could I have spent my nights at Montage. Sure, why the hell not, they know me. I have no reason to hold back. None. I'm sure my ex was a bit bummed out when I pulled my investments from the PMA account.
Oh well. Back to point.
There was something fantastic about providing company to minds that enjoy company and exchange. This is where luck rolls in like a gentle tide for me. Normally enjoying the high seas, I seem to have these almost surreal moments or what I would call, "Connection Bliss." Between four different friends who have no association with each other, they all strangely insisted that I stay under their roof. Now mind you, it was mostly the invite of, "Hey come over for dinner, I'm staying at the RC in DP!" For whatever strange reason, I got the same reply, "You need to check out and stay with me!" I found this odd because even though they understood this transition, never once was their hesitation or even me inquiring about making love to their sweet couch. Just simply good souls who had compassion and a giving spirit. Teresa summed it up nicely last Tuesday night as we listened to the waves and shared tea, "D, people have completely lost touch!" I just stared at her for a bit and declared, "You nailed it!"
People
Lost
Touch
Three highly effective words rounding back to a reflection of today's weirdness. You can't engage a disconnected current. I will have to test a close friend as this is the last even roaming about. I'm finding people who give false promises are simply giving no promise to themselves. Sort of strange to see friendship come apart, but I no longer question it anymore. All I can do is simply follow a sympathetic flow and have awareness of the same like kind. There is such a huge division at this time of folks hanging onto this old "thing" and what I notice is they are caught in a hell. You can see it, let alone in my case, feel it. But they are overtly moody, almost completely knocked off kilter. I can only imagine 2016 will lay them out like a heavy weight entertaining a blind opponent. For now, I will only say, "I am a lucky girl." Not exactly a smooth road, but very lucky. And in my opinion, you make your own luck!
I am changing this image!!! I have no idea why it states "BAD"
I DON'T THINK SO GIVEN THE GRAPHICS
No comments:
Post a Comment