Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Requiem

Hmmmm....sometimes I forget where I leave off.  Not that I read these writings anyway.

Post move in: 

Peace
Creativity flowing endless
No drama
Peace
My library is starting to grow again; but I am a minimalist!
Weight is falling off me and how I am enjoying food again (the irony)
3.33am back in full swing
Never ever ignore your guides, they'll make your life hell!
Did I mention peace?
Rounding circles of good people

But this post. This post.

I had the right mind to absolutely tell off two, gross men on Sunday. The absolute vulgarities they presented me. And they got my typical response. "How dare you talk to me that way?!"

Yup. One laughed aloud as if to challenge my position and the only pitiful resonance I could see in his soulless eyes.... "I have no empathy for women or I hate myself!" So I let him know. This ticked him off and he called me a "fuckin' bitch!"

Well.  (shrug)  ....not my problem

But like hell anybody is going to say such vile things and treat it as if its simply passing. Do women really expect this sort of shit now? Dear gd. And somehow completed my evening with conversation with a nice chap around late 40's, who could indeed hold a conversation around the theory of modernism and fascism incorporated into art in the late 1940's, was quite refreshing. He was super kind. He went his way. I went my way.

This gave me hope for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment