Oh.
Ain't a mother fucker of life and a whiny man never got the response he wanted from his father. Whiny men. FML! Sleight of hand? No. Having to much heart? Yes. One must filter and stop the madness. I will never give up on love but I will give up the old routine. Simple Simon Changes. I have much to take care of and one radical wave of my left index will cause it all to blow, wide open. A pesky trick to get through as the radical market will cause delay to plant myself as I don't want to be the provider of income to a lord. I suppose these next 4 weeks and the darkest hour(s), I will bring the blueprint to the forefront and seal the firmament. Always be good of heart, clean of spirit, and unholy to the unworthy. It is set in vibration to reel it back in as I set out this course, north. North is where polarity starts and hopefully sustains.
No comments:
Post a Comment