Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeep inhale

TO THE RESCUE!!!!

No. 9   ......bahahahahaha

No really. This will commence 2/9 and the Tower is on FIRE!! Now, to escape the clutches of the vamp. Ugh. Self care to self only. Em is a good accomplice to move my stuff aloong. So much change, so much love. 

Locomotive forward. Funny how they change their tunes. Too little too late. Rotten, rotted, and dead. All of sudden we need to talk.....mmmm....no we don't!!  :)

How I do love my digits. Work to do. How to present a business model when I land on the island. It will always be about the kids. A tea house? Cliche. A place where kids can hang out at night and read poetry. Invite all, why not? 10 months to run strategy. All I know is I am free of the clutches of a highly negative mate. I am too sensitive. I am far too sensitive to share myself. That's ok, I'll simply exchange the love I got! :)

As much as I loved the out islands, I'm set on Vash.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment