Losing steam?
Who will take over?
EvD will need a solid follow on!
Dolan will need for disinfo to support info. (hahaha)
Lederhosen for will-cock? UGH! Hate that jack ass.
Coal engine #10 derails?
Separation of minds? High to low intel? Low to high liberal minds to rule?
Is this where night divides day? Science survives or science gets a hall pass from
the bigger agenda to incorporate the mystical old hermetic teachings? Make it trendy?
Give it a new twist, make it cool? And the ones who arrive here remain at the side of the
road still sifting through all the rubble of masses and nothing is brought to light, or should
it be brought? Sluts remain in the hands of Babylon and Hillary pushes the golden ticket
for them. Fuck. Seriously. This is Reagan tenfold. Limits gets squeezed further but the
hell-bound renegades do survive. Gaia corporation arrived this year and I glared at them
like no pluto eyeballs could. Below is where it has gone. In the dust of something ridiculous!
"It's weird what security was doing. When I was standing outside, I saw
people grouping together at the door to get in rather than going in as
they pleased. Apparently the security was only allowing people in at 10
minute intervals. When I was inside, I just so happen to be walking out
toward the main entrance as they were opening the door for the others to
come in. So you could say that had I not been coincidentally at the
right place at the right time, they would have refused me leaving for up
to 10 minutes. Also, I never saw Greer's lecture indoors (he did
something outdoors too which they obviously couldn't control that but
his armed "black ops security" guards were on stage with him). So it
definitely was Wilcock's lecture that William Henry flipped out on
although it's possible they used the same protocol for Greer (although
Wilcock seemed to be the craziest one with his bomb-sniffing dog.....)"
Seen any good films lately? Ten more months. This creepy locale is rotting quick.
What's new in town? The huge Pacific Shitty complex. I love they name the hotel Pasea!!
No comments:
Post a Comment