Thursday, May 5, 2016

Genesis 2:17

Nope. I'm wrong again.

I'll back your Neptune up to the 3rd, place it in Scorpio and give you the all ever retarded Aries Moon.

-_-   .....see that face? Yuh, Aries moon. I'll raise that moon with my Mars?

It's still a pleasure to have you in my life. Sorry you got caught up with chicks who are reactionary. I don't buy into depression; don't talk to me about a hard life. That post about HSP......niggah, please!  When you don't know deep, then, you don't know deep. You ain't gonna get moody or reactionary from me unless you're immoral or bring harm to an animal or child. Then, it's on...

If Neptune transit will be hitting your 7th in the next 3 years, holy hell....take that singledom to your grave. I sure would! So glad I'll never meet that placement. I suppose when I land on the island, I'll survey the land, make my mark, aim high and make it rain my payout. I really don't know who the fuck you're referencing about not being able to make a "go at business", but whomever it may be is the obvious idiot and probably had no sense of being competitive. Wrong arena for them! It's sad when I see these types striving. I want to tell them, but I take the place of, "none of my business!"  .....literally

Our moons talk all the time. It's amusing to me, not in a flitting way, more excellent mental exercise. I appreciate you more than you can fathom. 

Here, pass this on to your ex, or whatever the hell she is....  (eye roll)  ....just in case, that is ZERO jealousy, more pity.

Love,
Star Priestess


 

No comments:

Post a Comment